Wednesday, February 17, 2010

my word

Clarity.

It's taken some time to arrive at this point... but I'm here. I've been holding my word of the year for a few weeks now - just to make sure it is indeed my word. (I had a few that I held for a day and weren't jiving, but I've got it now!) And what I'm seeking this year is clarity.
Clarity in vision. Clarity in purpose. It is the space of calm before beginning. It is having an intention and then having the courage to move forward. It is having the integrity of saying "yes" to only what is important and following things through to their completion.

In the past, I've jumped towards a goal or destination just to avoid the stillness of not knowing. I'm a chronic starter and not finisher. But this year, I'm committed to listen to the whispers of my quiet heart and give her what she wants. Sometimes this means being very quiet and patient - and I'm committed to that. It also means learning to trust; the moment will present itself when all is ready.

In the mean time I'm going to keep present and keep creating and trust that all will unfold in it's time.

No comments: