Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet September

Catching up on blogging this morning. Re-heated coffee in my new favorite mug, sitting ears perched, door open - the little one napping in the car. The DNC is over and with it marking the end of summer. Finally, cooler weather. Crisp fresh mornings. Blankets used to snuggle and keep in warmth as opposed to thrashing them off in the sticky heat of the night. One day I will write an Ode to Fall. How I love Autumn, let me count the ways... for now, suffice to say that I feel like a new woman.

In catching up on my blogging this morning I've come across some inspirational stuff. Lisa Lucky and Jen Lee have written posts recently that remind me: we all struggle with staying in the moment, we all struggle with self judgment, patients, and sharing your story with others who are compassionate is healing.

What can I say? The universe is conspiring on my behalf. And today I am feeling it in my bones. It is delicious!

No comments: