Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a random list of sorts

Still no cord for the camera...

We have company coming this week. Looking forward to visiting with good friends - but feeling a little overwhelmed.

I have a forever long and growing to do list.

Dealing with an assertive and ornery little boy. He's figuring things out, testing limits. Driving me nuts! It's that devilish little grin when he knows it's a no and does it anyway. My bad karma come back to haunt me.

Enjoying local honey from the farmer's market.

Wondering how am I going to get through the summer with this heat!?
Just got my library card for Mesa County Libraries! They're not gonna know what hit them. I already have a list of books I'm gonna check out. Oh, I do love my library!


Harvesting my old journals. Looking back through at past wishes and worries, finding ideas to expand on. Seeing that I've always just needed to give myself lots kindness.

Thankful for a napping boy.

Now back to my to do list...

No comments: