Tuesday, August 18, 2009

right now

I've been hiding out as of late. I'm sick with a little bug right now. The boy is on the mend from said illness. Being sick with a kiddo is the pits! So I've been playing it low and listening to myself. Also, prior to this little physical downer, I've been feeling a little blue. I've been itching for a sense of community that I just haven't found yet. Moving is tough! On an up note, my little brother is coming out to visit me tomorrow before he takes off for grad school. Then next week one of my very bestest friends in the whole universe is coming with her two precious daughters. I'm looking forward to a little love balm for my soul.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi!
I hope you are feeling better and enjoying you time with your friend. I recently got to spend some time with my bestest friend...there is nothing like it!
Any updates on the paintings? I loved your self-challenge :)
Blessings to you!