Sunday, November 15, 2009

a quick something brighter

Hi all! Whew...I needed to brighten things up around here a bit. That gray was bringing me down. Yellow it is! And one day, I promise I will figure out how to get things so that my blog will look just as I want it! Meaning the title photo will fit just so on the page.

On a different and completely random note: having my two year old boy means getting to enjoy my morning coffee outside despite the season or temperature. The kid loves snow!


Hope everyone is having a splendid weekend!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

My girlfriend and I were talking about this yesterday. Summers are too hot for me here, we stay inside. Winter is the time to be outside. It is the total opposite for her, being in Michigan. I wonder what she is going to do all winter with a 12 month old...I love that you are getting outside and enjoying it! We'll be in the snow for Christmas and I can't wait!