Monday, April 21, 2008

home again, home again


In preparing to go out of town, I always do my best to get everything in order and cleaned up at home. I thought that's what I spent all day Friday doing...what happened? I don't think I've ever done so much laundry in my life! My house is a wreck!



It was a much needed break from the norm. It was wonderful to spend time with family. There were so many loving people around who were dying to hold the little one. For the first time in weeks, maybe months I ate a meal with the use of both of my hands! Now, it's back to the grind.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It is so refreshing to be around family. Not only are they an encouragement, but they can provide a much needed break for momma with all of their extra hands! I just got back from a trip myself and feeling well rested.