Tuesday, May 27, 2008

home and sick again

We returned home with out incident. Thankfully, we weren't harmed in the treacherous weather. Distances covered, meals eaten, moments shared. My hubby has such a large loving family. It is very clear that they all do really care about each other. It is so refreshing and healing even to be accepted into such a loving bunch of folks. That said, of course they drove me crazy - I think that's the big wonderful sign that makes it clear this is family. We were ready to return home to our own bed and home. Poor hubby was sick with something different than what me and the boy had. I fear I have it now. I was never this sick before having a baby. Who knew having a kiddo could be so hazardous to your health?

We left one rain storm and returned to another. And now I am quite literally and figuratively, under the weather. I hope the little boy doesn't get this one. Or anyone else for that matter - it's a doozie.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, Momma!