Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Monday

I was planning on posting more than just once this week - and all week long I thought of clever post titles and neat things to say and share. Alas, time just kept getting away from me and then the laptop decided to stop working. Then I began to over think things and suffer from inner critic paralysis. That inner critic starts up and I try brainstorming ideas but they suddenly all sound like bad ones. At that point, I start coming up with reasons not to blog and share, then start thinking about deleting the blog entirely and going back to bed. Darn depressing.
Lucky for us I pressed on and am now forcing myself to write this. On a Monday no less! Congratulations to me! Writer's block strikes and we must strike back!

In other news: New Blogger Struggles to Come Up With Other News.

Stupid writers block! Don't worry blogworld, you haven't heard the last of me! Maybe I just need some breakfast. Yeesh!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Take your time, girl.