Monday, February 25, 2008

Tempted to Make Lemonade

I was just reading my last post. It sounded a bit dire and on one hand it should be - things are upside down in my house right now - but I also know that there's the other hand too. Who doesn't struggle? And I've got so much love and support around me.

In a lot of ways when I struggle, I get to see how far I've come from my last crisis. But sometimes I get frustrated because it feels like I'm supposed to find the silver lining in everything. Can't something just plain suck without finding the positive? I know that I can talk myself out of things - on one hand there's a process going on. On the other hand, I need to honor where I am and make sure I don't try to move to quickly out of something just because it sucks. I don't know if any of this makes sense.

So often I put something out there and then look back wondering, "should I have put that out there?" That kind of wondering can make a person crazy. So here I am wondering. I guess really, I just wanted to tell you blogworld that I am okay. And even when I'm not okay, I know I will be.

In the meantime, I'm gonna try and save myself some grief and not second guess myself so much.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Just put it out there and let it BE.
It is what it is for the moment and we should all honor that and not be afraid to.
We can always come back later and reflect things in the new moment.