Thursday, February 14, 2008

No Co-in-ki-dink

Guess what showed up in my email this morning? This love your body quiz http://www.now.org/issues/health/loveyourbody_quiz.html
from a great friend in NY city. Is there any woman out there who hasn't struggled with body image? I was so grateful to receive this awesome reminder to love and honor my body. My body has done so many wonderful and amazing things for me. I am a true believer in body wisdom. I consider myself an educated feminist - conscious of all the destructive messages portrayed in entertainment and advertising and I still struggle with truly accepting my wonderful, imperfect and beautiful form - especially post pregnancy. Happy V-day everyone! Here's another great site to check out, if you haven't already. www.vday.org

No comments: