Monday, March 17, 2008

sleeplessness and inner beauty

A little after 10 pm and the little boy is not asleep yet. This is pretty typical for us. He's always asleep by 11:30. I have dreams of the little boy going to sleep earlier and me having time at night to blog with two hands. Not yet though. I'm still wondering how my husband and I created a person who is so active in the mornings and doesn't like to sleep very much. I thought it was genetically impossible but apparently not.

While driving about town during one of the little one's glorious naps, I drove by a house for sale with a sign that proclaimed "I'm beautiful on the inside". What a wonderful statement. I think a t-shirt with that statement would be fabulous! I am beautiful on the inside! and outside too!
Time to try and coax the little one into slumber land.

No comments: