Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lists of Lists

Thank goodness for NaBloPoMo's suggestion of lists. So here is a list of things that I think would make for interesting lists. Feel free to leave your suggestions - maybe I'll steal one later on!

1. Interesting conversation starters for people you don't know
2. Lists what's in your pockets/ purse right now
3. Book titles I think would sound interesting to read but would never write
4. The most horrific or old fashioned baby names (these are usually my favorite...I always loved the name Gertrude)
5. Million dollar ideas - akin to the books I'll never write, what sounds like an awesome money making scheme
6. What did you have for dinner last week
7. Stupid things your husband says
8. Apocalyptic scenarios
9. Quirky habits you wish you had
10. Places you'd hate to live
11. Strangest places you've ever found lint - okay this is a stretch and probably wouldn't make for a very long list
12. Best meals you've ever had

Alright, that's enough for now...I've got a terrible headache. Day one down of the great March Blogathon!

No comments: